This section has been implemented to give everyone the possibility to keep track of
all the updates on this website.
We have to add a LOT of pictures, please be patient!
Since last time we added, changed or updated the
following pages ( = latest additions):
- In the list of plants everyone can find out easily, which plants are new to science, at which
plants we added descriptions and pictures. These colored blocks disappear with a new update. Every update is marked with year-month.
- Since January 2013 we had to move to another web hosting company, as our old hoster, IXWebhosting, couldn't meet our requirements.
Changes of website and data base:
- Search functions are hacker-proof and activated again
- New function "Display grouping of a genus according to subgenus and section"
- New first descriptions and pictures added
PLEASE BE AWARE that this is a huge task and that many pictures of first descriptions are missing, simply
because we are not equipped on the road with a high-level flatbed scanner and because we have not all the
original first description on paper with us. It will be a second step to add all the missing data and
Since 2008 we are members of the botanical investigation group of the Mexican National University UNAM
(Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Instituto de Biología), which has a big impact on our plant study
In order to send us a personal email, please click
© Julia Etter & Martin Kristen, 1997-2015